Full Policies and Guidelines
We’re Always Buyin’ at The Shack!
Competitive Card Shack is always buying thousands of Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Cardfight!! Vanguard singles.
(Store credit ONLY for Yu-Gi-Oh. V-Series Cardfight!! Vanguard singles only at the moment).
We offer cash via check, Paypal or store credit (25% Bonus! for store credit; NEVER EXPIRES).
-Domestic Orders ONLY-
For collection selling or further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In-store information only
*For buyers who are bringing their orders to our shop, PLEASE INFORM US that you have done it online*
**For buy orders over 50 cards (or multiple orders adding to over 50 cards), your order will take up to 24 hours to process. Please drop off your buy order and we will contact you upon completetion**
The process is simple:
1. Search by set or by using the search bar for the single(s).
2. Select the quantity amount you wish to send and click “Sell”.
3. Once completed, click on the shopping cart and select "Checkout".
4. Enter the type of payment and address, if receiving a check (Paypal payments are subject to Paypal fees).
5. Send the collection, in order of the invoice we send to you, to our address:
Competitive Card Shack
4641 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95822.
6. Once received, we will process your order and send payment within 3 business days. For large collections, it can take up to 5 business days.
Please read the following instructions before processing a buy order. Failure to keep within guidelines will result in a 20% reduction from your total amount.
Any orders that do not follow these guidelines, or containing damaged cards, will be returned at the owner's expense (An item(s) valuing the return cost of $2.49).
- Orders with more than 60% of cards valuing under $0.06 (buy price) can ONLY pick store credit as a payment option.
- All orders must be received within 7 days of approval. Orders received after 7 days are subject to cancellation or new buy prices based on the current market price to date.
- Any card(s) that are not correctly conditioned will be reduced to the proper condition price. Click here for our condition guide.
- Please have a copy of the invoice and have the card(s) in order of the invoice.
- Cards that are not in order are subject to a 10% stock fee and/or to our bulk price of $0.005 each.
- Please do not ship card(s) in the following ways: Card albums, Binders, 9 pocket pages, Top Loaders or wrapped by a rubber band.
- We encourage sending collections in a padded envelope/package with tracking and insurance. We are not responsibile for any lost or damaged buy orders.