Full Policies and Guidelines
We’re Always Buyin’ at The Shack!
-Domestic Orders Only-
Competitive Card Shack is always buying thousands of Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Cardfight!! Vanguard singles.
(Store credit only for Yu-Gi-Oh & Cardfight!! Vanguard singles (v-series only)).
We offer cash (MTG only) via check, Paypal or store credit (25% Bonus! for store credit; Never Expires).
For collection selling or further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Larger buyorders or collections can take 3-5 business days to process.*
*For buyers who are bringing their orders to our shop, Please Inform Us that you have done it online*
**For buy orders over 50 cards (or multiple orders adding to over 50 cards), your order will take up to 24 hours to process. Please drop off your buy order and we will contact you upon completetion. Saturdays are drop off basis only**
Please read the following instructions before processing a buy order.
Failure to keep within the guidelines will result in a 20% reduction from your total amount.
Any orders that do not follow these guidelines, or containing damaged cards, will be returned at the owner's expense.
(An item(s) valuing the return cost of $2.49).
- Orders with more than 60% of cards valuing under $0.06 (buy price) can ONLY pick store credit as a payment option.
- All orders must be received within 7 days of approval. Orders received after 7 days are subject to cancellation or new buy prices based on the current market price to date.
- Any card(s) that are not correctly conditioned will be reduced to the proper condition price. Heavy played or damaged cards are subject to our bulk price of $0.005. Click here for our condition guide.
- Any reprinted cards (cards that are announced to release again in another set) are subject to the current market price at any time during the buying process.
- Please have a copy of the invoice and have the card(s) in order of the invoice.
- Cards that are not in order are subject to a 10% stocking fee.
- Please do not ship card(s) in the following ways: Card albums, Binders, 9 pocket pages, Top Loaders or wrapped by a rubber band.
- We encourage sending collections in a padded envelope/package with tracking and insurance. We are not responsibile for any lost or damaged buy orders.